Our CoffeeSafe online solution has been fully operational since 2013, and feedback demonstrates that this is generating significant financial benefits for our customers through the logistical and administrative efficiencies.
The CoffeeSafe solution operates by;
- registering a traditional espresso or bean to cup coffee machine, using our online solution
- once registered a WSE is produced by the system and the data supplied is used in the future when an examination is carried out, assisting the engineer to competently examine the machine and produce a quality examination report
- the WSE and the examination reports are branded with the service company logo
- all examination reports are checked by our qualified engineers prior to being made available online
- enabling you to focus on your business, while we look after the back office.
Each engineer is required to attend a ‘Pressure Systems Safety Regulations’ training course, accredited and certified by IOSH, and delivered by us as part of the induction to the whole package.
“CoffeeSafe allows us to move away from a paper-based exercise and provides live information on our estates compliance to the PSSR 2000 requirements. CoffeeSafe is a brand recognised by numerous large organisations within the coffee industry, and pioneers simple and safe schemes of inspection and testing of pressure systems and provides us with a simple online solution for eld staff to complete the written scheme of examination and easy visibility for our partners.”