Account Manager – Pressure Systems
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our expanding team.
Mandate Systems is a family business working in the pressure systems safety industry, providing Written
Schemes of Examinations (WSE) to businesses for the past 28 years, using our own engineering force.
With the launch of PressureSafe, Pressure Systems Service Providers now have the ability to carry out
examinations at the same time as a service, reducing logistical problems and increasing efficiency.
PressureSafe provides a digital examination reporting method, and each report is individually checked
prior to publishing with the WSE and making it available to the customer. Due to the growth of
PressureSafe, we have created a new role for a PressureSafe Account Manager.
Salary – From £25,000 + generous company bonus
Location – Predominantly office based -WF15. National travel from time to time
Duties include (but not limited to)
– Coordinate, manage and develop the PressureSafe Account
– Provide system assistance and direct technical assistance to the Competent Person
– Data management
– Source new business opportunities
– Quality checking reports going to the client
– Monthly KPI reporting of each company and engineer, and assess any issues
– Review meetings with existing clients, when due
– Able to work unsupervised and proactively, with attention to detail
– Full UK Driving Licence (No more than 3 points)
– Computer Literate (Microsoft Package, Google Package)
– Working as part of a small team
– Engineering acumen in a relevant discipline
– Knowledge and Understanding of Pressure Systems Safety Regulations
– Ability to deliver information to the Board and others confidently
– Knowledge of related Regulations and Directives (PED, PUWER, LOLER)
– NEBOSH General Certificate, or working towards
– Health & Safety knowledge/background
Full training will be provided both internally and externally.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 1260307 for any further information.